Hellobee Deals

Login/Register

offers: 90% off diapers deserves it's own post

1. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

@mrs. bird: Well the prime is fine (if not I use my moms!), but I don't want to be subscribed for monthly diaper deliveries. I'll just cancel the subscription when it gets here.

2. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@Dandelion: my mom and i share prime and we were each able to do it!

3. mrskc

bananas / 9357 posts

I've ordered 4 boxes total. I wish I would have seen that back to school deal sooner because I could have done it through DH's Facebook and got another $5 off. I created one last amazon account and am having it sent to my grandmas house. Used the back to school code too and got 160 count box of pampers cruisers for about $5. 4 boxes total now. I think I'm done! And were good on diapers for probably 6 months.

4. littleveesmommy

persimmon / 1472 posts

Holy moly o_O I just ordered a box of Pampers size 4 222-ct for $11.25! I completely didn't see the $5 off coupon and now I"m doing another one with an account for my mom. Woot!

5. Bao

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22276 posts

I just ordered a box of pampers 192 ct size 4 for $6.25!

6. littleveesmommy

persimmon / 1472 posts

I just used my sister's Amazon account and got another box! AHHH best deal ever! Thank you so much @mrs. bird!

7. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@kjpugs: I had the same problem! I couldn't get NB either so I ended up getting the same ones in the example (7th Gen. size 1 160ct) for $3.99 with subscribe and save (will be canceling since we CD) and $3 off coupon clipped

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee