Hellobee Deals

Login/Register

offers: 90% off diapers deserves it's own post

1. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

My DH and I both ordered Pampers, size 4 for 7 cents a diaper. When my SIL comes over tomorrow, if it's still valid, I'll have her do it too.

2. s1lly

cherry / 133 posts

I just invited myself on hubbies amazon prime membership and created a new amazon account. Then signed up for the amazon mom (supposed to be free 3 months trial). I claimed the $5 off amazon coupon code. http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/BTS_2013/ref=fbr_s_BTS_2013_cnct-suc_Amazon?_cnctRsp=success&ie=UTF8&sp_h=d4a68ff7fdaa9cc2ddbf016c00c78f65&sp_t=1376767917&x=12&y=3

Then with the subscribe and save, coupon clipped, BABYTIME promotion and $5 off, I got pampers size 3 box of 222 for $6.75!

I'm gonna see if my mom can do this for me! You guys are awesome. Thanks!

3. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

GREAT DEAL! thanks!!

4. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@s1lly: excellent!

5. mrskc

bananas / 9357 posts

Is it easy to cancel the 3 months fee trial before they charge the membership? I think I'll order on DHs account and open one for my mom.

6. Dandelion

watermelon / 14206 posts

I have amazon prime through my mom (she gifted it to me)...I don't think I can join Amazon mom without paying the $79. Boo.

7. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

@Dandelion: Have you tried signing up? I think the only prereq is that you are a Prime member, I can't imagine it would matter how you came to be one!

8. Dandelion

watermelon / 14206 posts

@FutureMrsMcK: I think she shares her benefits with me, so I think SHE has to sign up for Amazon Mom for me to get the benefits. I'll see her tonight, so I'll talk with her and get her to join.

9. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

@Dandelion: Ah. Well I hope you can figure something out!

10. daniellemybelle

cantaloupe / 6669 posts

Just got Earth's Best diapers for $12.19! No coupon but still a great deal!

11. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@daniellemybelle: yay!

12. pinkb

pear / 1599 posts

I am addicted to this deal! I got it myself and then had my mom sign up also and got another case of 174 size 3 pampers for $7.50

13. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

2 months worth of diapers for $20! DH is a little concerned about my level of excitement over this Thank you @mrs. bird: !

14. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

I must be the only stupid person who can't figure this out. I'm trying to get some in NB or size 1 and every time I try (even going off the approved diaper list linked) it says "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase." Over it. Not worth it since I don't even know what diapers will work for baby (due in Oct) anyway.

15. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@MrsF: you're very welcome! i'm a little concerned over his lack of enthusiasm haha

@kjpugs: oh no, i'm sorry! you have amazon mom? is it a new account? do you have amazon prime? which size/brand were you looking to buy?

16. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@mrs. bird: apparently I am just hormonal and dumb.

I kept trying different ones- over and over- I think it was a combo of it having to be prime and the right diapers. I tried the same ones posted in the example - seventh generation - and it worked! $2 for 160 size 1's! I'll take it. (I had about $5 credit and it was about $32.)

17. Mrs. Deer

blogger / persimmon / 1231 posts

@mrs. bird: thank you!! Putting LO to bed then hopping on the computer and ordering us some diapers!

18. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@mrs. bird: ps... THANK YOU! I am so glad you posted this. And thanks @daniellemybelle: for pushing me haha

19. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@kjpugs: you're very welcome, my dear! glad it worked out

20. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@mrs. bird: homegirl better fit into them and love them! Although that's what mommy trade/sell groups are for if they don't work out. I just traded a Shutterfly $20 credit for some size 2 and 3 diapers today, so I love having that option too! DH gave me a high five for my $2 purchase so I will pass along that high five to you as well

21. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

I bought 140 size 3 Huggies Pure & Natural for $4.63 and then had my mom sign up and she got 120 of the same in size 4 for the same price. Yippee!

22. regberadaisy

GOLD / wonderful pomegranate / 28905 posts

Has anyone had luck with Huggies Little Movers?

23. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@locavore_mama: what size are you looking for in the little movers?

24. regberadaisy

@mrs. bird: 5. I just tried multiple times and it wouldn't let me. I'll just keep trying throughout the day.

25. bpcmarj

pomegranate / 3729 posts

@locavore_mama: I wasn't able to get little movers, but did get size 5 snug and dry. We aren't a huggies family though, and have honestly never used them, so I don't know the difference! But, for the price I couldn't pass it up.

26. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@locavore_mama: did you do the 140 count box? you have a new amazon mom account (or canceled and resubscribed) and are a prime member right?

27. regberadaisy

@bpcmarj: I did snug and dry before and was not a fan!
    @mrs. bird: yuppers

28. bpcmarj

pomegranate / 3729 posts

@locavore_mama: For me, I figure if I hate them, I can always resell them on my local mom FB resell page!

29. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@bpcmarj: it's like baby dry vs cruisers. the little movers are softer, run a smidge bigger, and hold a little better (and they're cuter!) but are a little more $$

30. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

great deal! did it under my mom's e-mail

HOW THE HECK DO I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!?

31. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@mrsjyw: you mean the amazon mom so you can get the $25 or the subscription to the diapers?

32. regberadaisy

@mrs. bird: eh-xactly. S&D are rougher. LO's bum has been a bit sensitive lately so I don't want to switch diapers on her.

33. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@mrs. bird: cancelling my amazon so i can re-signup!!

34. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@mrsjyw: Go to amazon mom page, then 'my account' and you can cancel it there

35. Springtime

pomegranate / 3204 posts

Okay I signed up for Amazon mom to get the deal, does that mean I signed up for prime too? What is the difference between the two?

36. mrskc

bananas / 9357 posts

@Springtime: yeah. Basically you get the first 3 months of amazon mom free which is a prime account. If you don't cancel before the three months, you will be charged the $79 yearly fee for amazon prime. Hope that makes sense.

37. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

so i combined a bunch of codes and just got 192 diapers for 6.25!

38. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

My order has it shipping out NEXT monday.. I thought the whole thing with Prime was that it was 2 day shipping?

Because I can't cancel the subscription until it ships, right?

39. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@MrsTiz: prime and subscribe and save are two different things. Subscribe and save orders ship to arrive at your house on a certain day each month.

40. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@MrsTiz: subscribe & save doesn't ship 2 day, but if you go into your subscriptions you might be able to move up the ship date, that might be the soonest it'll ship though, can't hurt to look. you should have a 3 month trial, i'd keep it a little longer & make use of that 2 day shipping on other things though maybe set a reminder in your phone so you don't forget to cancel before it's up

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee