Hellobee Deals

Login/Register

offers: 90% off diapers deserves it's own post

1. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

eek I did it! I'm nervous about having subscribed though.

Got 174ct of Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive (size 3) for $11.09

It's the only size they had that had prime shipping, I figure LO will eventually be a 3, right? I'm making my mama do it too

2. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@mrs. bird: This is some extreme couponing shiz!

3. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@MrsTiz: O was a size 3 by the time she was 3.5 months, HAHA!

4. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

174 pampers for 12.59

I couldnt clip the coupon but still awesome. Im going to try with hubbies email later today!

5. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

@sorrycharlie: Oh god! FTM clearly has no clue what size diapers babies wear. So I don't need as many 1's as I thought?

6. skipra

pomegranate / 3350 posts

Thank you!

7. mrskc

bananas / 9357 posts

@sorrycharlie: we do size 4s for nighttime and A is only like 20 lbs. They fit just fine.

@MrsTiz: we were only in size 1s for like a month and size 2s for a couple of months.

8. Smurfette

GOLD / wonderful coconut / 33402 posts

@MrsTiz: We are still in size 2 and she is 5 months, but she isn't gaining very much weight. But I think after this pack we will go up to size 3.

9. sorrycharlie

@MrsTiz: she was in ones for a month, lol, then 2s for about 2 months.

10. blackbird

wonderful grape / 20453 posts

Thank you! I just bought a box of 4's for cheap!

(and learned how to clip coupons...cuz i'm a derp)

11. immabeetoo

honeydew / 7687 posts

@mrsbird you rock! i didnt think to cancel and resign up. got some seventh generation overnights in 5 sweet!!

12. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

WOW. THANK YOU!!!!!

13. Mrs. Pen

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21616 posts

@sorrycharlie: @MrsTiz: bahahaha... welllll my 18 mos old is still in size 3

14. sorrycharlie

I just signed DH up, and my mom at her house. So we have two shipments coming here..hopefully I don't get in trouble! lol! at 3 boxes, I am going to stop now!!

15. Mrs. Pen

@mrs. bird: omg girl you totally rock. THANK YOU!!! Just got 120 sz 4 earths best diapers for $11!

16. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

@Smurfette: @mrskc: Thanks for the advice!

@Mrs. Pen: @sorrycharlie: Sooo, is J really little, or is O really big?

17. Mrs. Pen

@MrsTiz: haha both! My kid averages the 10-15th percentile for weight. At 18 months he is 23 lbs.

18. mrs. wagon

blogger / watermelon / 14218 posts

omg I missed the coupon clipping... will I still get the $1.50 off?? If so it'll be $9.89!!

19. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

@Mrs. Pen: He doesn't look little in pictures! Thanks for the help!

20. googly-eyes

GOLD / pomelo / 5737 posts

Got some, but it wouldn't work when I tried to do it under dh's name. Will maybe try the grandmas! Haha.

Dd is in 4s and she's 11 mo! She switched awhile ago but she was 30" at 9.5 months so its a length issue.

21. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

Dang girl! That's some amazing deal finding!!

22. sorrycharlie

@MrsTiz: O is smaller now, but she was def chubs at 3 months!

23. Protectlove

cherry / 124 posts

Brilliant! Its a bummer that they don't offer these coupon codes to the existing Amazon Mom members. Oh well! Cheers for finding loopholes!

24. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@sorrycharlie: i've heard of them canceling orders going to the same house, but good idea shipping some to your mom's! yay cheap diapers!

@scg00387: hmmm.... i wonder what they consider a 'new' member? it didn't work for me until i canceled & signed up again so i wonder if my account was just too old. glad it worked though! such a great deal

25. Purpledaisy

nectarine / 2973 posts

THANK YOU!!! Just got a box of size 3 earths bests for $11.89 then did it again on DH account!

26. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

Amazing! When does this expire, any idea? I need to sign up for a prime trial ASAP!!!

27. dolphin

pomegranate / 3768 posts

@sorrycharlie: I tried signing up my DH too but it won't let me because it's only one Amazon Mom subscription per household. Waaahhh. How did you get it to work??

28. sorrycharlie

@dolphin: I have NO idea. Same address, different names - same card number but different names. I am just waiting for them to cancel one! Haha!

29. Mrs. Pen

@dolphin: weird! It let me sign up both DH and I! Different emails, names (obvs), CC info - but same address.. no issues thus far!

@sorrycharlie: ha that's a good idea. My mom and I did that once for cloth diapers when I was pg.... she opened a diapers.com acct to get a good discount and I did that too.

30. dolphin

pomegranate / 3768 posts

@sorrycharlie: @mrs pen: I tried DH and my mom (two different emails, same cc and same address) and I got an message saying:

We were unable to complete your Amazon Mom registration.
    The Amazon Mom 3-month free period is limited to one account per household. It appears that one (or more) account associated with your household has already experienced a free period of Amazon Mom.

It said I could appeal if I think this is an error but I better not. Oh well, it was worth a try! I tried to be sneaky but FAILED. Haha!

31. Mrs. High Heels

blogger / eggplant / 11551 posts

@dolphin: could it be because you used the same cc? i was able to do it through both me and DH's accounts, everything was different except our shipping address was the same and it worked.

you might need to try a diff cc.

32. sorrycharlie

@Dolphin: @Mrs. Pen: @Mrs. High Heels: I used the same cc, well the same # - but different names.

I'll update once I find out if it worked or not..lol.

33. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

Wow, thanks for the great tip!

We don't usually use disposables, but I like having a stash for when we travel/dealing with diaper rash/etc, so this is awesome!

34. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing this, just got Pampers Swaddlers Size 3 174 pack for $13.60!!! Whoooo hooo!

35. s1lly

cherry / 133 posts

Just did this, I got pampers swaddlers 204 count size 2 for $10.68! This is an awesome deal!

36. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

Err I didn't think I was ever an amazon prime member but I guess I was and got charged! I quickly canceled the membership though and will get a full refund.

37. Mrs. Pen

@dolphin: @sorrycharlie: I had a revelation... I think I DIDN'T get that message because DH has our address entered differently than me. I have our street address and then APT #---- and his is Apartment ----

38. googly-eyes

GOLD / pomelo / 5737 posts

@Mrs. Pen: Hmmm tricky tricky! I think I'll just stick with trying the grandmas for now.

39. bpcmarj

pomegranate / 3729 posts

This is so awesome, thank you!! Just got size 5 huggies snug and dry 172 count for $10.75. Signed up twice and got 2 boxes

40. Veggiemama

apricot / 287 posts

For some reason I kept getting an error message that I was unable to use the code BABYTIME with my order? I clicked through the "qualifying diapers" link so I know they were included. I ended up doing online chat and received the $25 discount.

Anyone else run into this? Also, I don't want to be charged for Prime, do I just have to cancel before the 3 months?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee